Five different hooks are available.
1. Brass fixed hook, strongest and most resonant.
2. Brass open end, specially designed for woodwind instruments.
More mass on the bottom and ring friendly design.
3 and 4. Swivel brass hook, snap hook tested to withstand up to
100 Kgf. Small and Large size.
5. Brass, both ends have locking hooks.
6. Japan made plastic hook. Tested to withstand 20Kgf.
7. Stainless steel double side hook. Small and easy to chage the direction of a hook.
8. Stainless steel swivel hook.
Heat shrink tube is applied on except No. 6.
For Baritone Saxophone, we recommend #1 hook. Plastic hook is not recommended.
We have three differnt sliders:
1. V shape large width
2. Wing shape medium width
3. Y shape medium width
All the sliders are made of solid aluminum and machined and anodized for maximum durability.
Very easy to adjust the height of instruments.
Design may be changed without any notice for continued improvement.